Permit Application Forms

All roofing, electrical service replacement/upgrade, plumbing, HVAC replacement, and fence permits must be applied for using the Online Residential Miscellaneous Application below. Fence permits must email plot plan to Building Inspection Department after applying for permit.
Commercial permit, new dwelling permit, and residential miscellaneous permit application forms have changed. Please use new application forms below when applying for these types of permits.