Can I get my court date continued?

If it is your first request on a first appearance court date, you can call the Court Clerk at 913-586-5290 and a continuance will be granted.  If you have already had a continuance and need another one, you must appear in court to request additional time.

Show All Answers

1. Can I just pay my ticket?
2. Do I have to pay court costs if I do not attend court?
3. Can I amend my speeding ticket?
4. Registration and insurance tickets
5. Can I get my court date continued?
6. Can I get a Public Defender?
7. Why did I get my ticket from a Johnson County Deputy?
8. What time is court?
9. What if I disagree with my citation?
10. Filing an Entry of Appearance
11. Can I pay my ticket online?
12. My license is suspended. How do I take care of it?
13. Where do I find my ticket number?